7 Reasons to Start Diffusing Essential Oils ASAP
In our latest round of health tips, find out why an essential oils diffuser should be your new best friend.
1. Diffuse essential oils so you can get that beauty rest. Scents like lavender, vetiver, and ylang ylang can ensure restful sleep so you can wake up feeling refreshed. Sadly, this doesn’t guarantee you’ll get likes on your ‘woke up like this’ selfie.
2. Breathe in the scent of chamomile, rose, bergamot, or frankincense to remind yourself that you’re too #blessed to be stressed.
3. Peppermint, pine, or eucalyptus essential oils not only smell amazing but also give you all sorts of mental health benefits, like boosting your memory, improving your focus, and increasing your attention span. Total WIN!
4. Keep cool on hot, sticky days by diffusing minty oils like wintergreen, spearmint, and peppermint.
Bonus: Get a large-capacity diffuser like this 300 ml wood diffuser and humidifier, which can keep your room cool for up to 10 hours.
5. Flyswatters totally cramp your style. Use essential oils like clove, rosemary, lemongrass, and cedarwood to get rid of mosquitoes and flies without even lifting a finger.
6. Keep a humidifier or diffuser at home so cold, flu, and other illnesses won’t affect your awesomeness. Tea tree, sage, rosemary, thyme, and cinnamon can all fight off those nasty airborne pathogens.
7. With essential oils and diffusers, you can make your house smell good without any effort at all. Plus, diffusers pose no fire hazards (unlike candles) so they can be left unattended and are perfectly safe for overly curious pets and babies.
Get something like this wood humidifier with mood lighting so your friends can ooh and aah over how pretty it is while breathing in delicious scents and wondering when you got your life so together.
Stay tuned for more home improvement tips from MassGenie!